Composer, pianist/keyboardist, producer, ASCAP publisher#0059021
Party on the Underground - promo demo
This Is For Them
About the San Francisco earthquake at 5:04 PM
"Kutna Hora" - inspired by the history
at Discogs http://www.discogs.com/search?q=richard+trifan&type=all
Composer, Pianist / multi-keyboardist producer
The Juilliard School - Lincoln Center (age 12) for 5-year curriculum, scholarship program; studied piano with the late Mme. Rosina Lhevinne; composition, and orchestration.
- Dual winner for Philadelphia Orchestra Concerts at age 11.
- United States winner of BMI Composer Awards at age 13.
- Musical director for Natalie Cole; first U.S. & Canadian tours (Kevin Hunter, CMA/Capitol Records). Moog synthesist with the Village People, on
Toured & recorded with Bette Midler (Atlantic), on
Keyboardist for Stanley Turrentine, on
- "The Man With The Sad Face" (Fantasy)
- "The Best of Mr. T
- Keyboardist for Superman, The Wizard Of Oz albums by MECO (Millennium), produced by Harold Wheeler and Tony Bongiovi; at Powerstation Studios / Avatar
"The Global Opera” – original stage opera in 5 languages
- Music submitted for “Jurassic Park” (classical/symphonic film score)
- Performed with the New York City Band on the film “Sunnyside” soundtrack with Joey Travolta
Keyboardist / Moog IIIC on tour with Coven (Buddah) promoting "Blood on the Snow" album.
Co-producing Bobby Valli – new CD release
Co-writer for ABC World News theme (ghostwriter) for Score Productions, Inc.
Keyboardist for Raquel Welch debut, Sands Hotel, Atlantic City (Mark Shaiman)
Musical director / co-composer for Star Crossed Lovers; off-Broadway musical.
Another list of recording credits can be found here: http://albumcredits.com/Profile/132772
- Music soundtrack producer & writer for broadcast television commercials, corporate, industrials, documentaries for ABC, PBS, Citibank and AT&T
- Has appeared in over 100 TV and radio commercials for Herman Edel Associates, JWT, BBDO, O&M, Campbell-Ewald, and other ad agencies.
- Native American original music – “Same Beat” native instrumental piece; co-produced “Heyna Second Sons” CD (traditional) with Louis Mofsie, Director Thunderbird American Indian Dancers
Started music studies at the age of 3.
- The Juilliard School - Lincoln Center (age 12) for 5-year curriculum, scholarship program; studied piano with the late Mme. Rosina Lhevinne; composition, and orchestration.
- New York Times, Newsweek, Oggi, Time Magazine, Cosmopolitan covered family music and home academic education methods, setting precedents as the first family to do this in the state.
- Horace Mann School, Columbia University, New York
- Fairleigh Dickinson University with BBA and MBA in marketing
- Expert on the Moog Series IIIC console synthesizer; studied with Walter Sear